Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the beginning

Motivated by my dearest friend, Connie, I have decided to begin a blog. In this blog will be my life stories, jokes, photos, thoughts, poems and whatever else comes out of me. My life is always full of happenings so it's about time I begin journaling about memories that come back to me. 

Today in church, while Steven (my amazing husband and Pastor of Hope Church), preached, I began listing experiences that I have had since moving to Japan over 20 years ago. I decided that is where I want to begin this blog.... reminiscing of the past 20 years from when I first moved from Eugene, Oregon, to Arao City, Kumamoto Ken, on the southern large Island of Kyushu. That is where the first two years of my life in Japan were spent.

Once done with my reminiscing,  I'll add fun stories and circumstances that happen here and there. :)

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment